Don’t worry it’s flat…
5 Aftonians showed in what is hopefully one of the last COLD Monday cruises for a while. When YHC rolled into Dorton it was a pleasant surprise to see several cars in the lot, signaling it was not going to be another 3 amigo cruise. In addition to the Monday staples… 4-Wide and Big Blue, Booter was ready to roll this am along with the one and only Terrible Towel (or as the ladies call him… TT). Mr Towel mentioned that he had not cruised in a month or more and had even thought about White Lightning in favor of his Afton brothers. YHC assured him hat he had made the right choice, because Afton is all flat and perfect for restarting his running… plus he didn’t have to listen to Solo Cuo this am. It’s Monday, so YHC might have forgotten to warn Mr Towel about some of the hills.
YHC had fend off a few attempts to hijack to Q. It started when someone I will not name (master Q) proclaimed it was 5:30 at least 15 seconds early. Then there was some mumble chatter how we should get back to home base on time showing no trust in YHC. Thankfully YHC was able to navigate thru the noise and maintain control of the rebels.
In the end, the pax knocked out the normal Monday run with a few tweaks for time. Way to start to week right men!
Thanks for showing! #ironsharpensiron
- Chicken Strip is at the wheel on Wednesday. Let’s have a backup plan ready. 🙂
- 4/2/19 – F3 Guns & Poker Night 6:30-9pm. The Range at Lake Norman.
- Dorton Park Drop-in Planning Meeting on 4/8 at McGill Baptist from 5-7pm
- Spartan Sprint this coming Sunday in Mt Pleasant. Not to late to get in on the fun.
- Prayers for Booter as he navigates thru some pending career decisions.
- Prayers for TT’s mother-in-law (Debbie) on her 65th birthday.
- All unspoken prayers