Blocks and Bells
Seven men made their way out on another chilly 30 degree morning, asking, “where’s spring?”
- We started with a 1/2 mile jog around the loop and circled up in the parking lot
- SSHs (x15 IC), Windmills (x15 IC), Pickets (x15 IC)
The Big Show:
We crossed over Poplar Tent to the medical plaza lot and circled up with an assortment of routines using cinder blocks and a trio of kettlebells with weights of 15, 25, and 35 pounds in one minute-intervals:
- Lunge Press, Box Step Ups, Skull Crushers, Goblet Squats, Bend Over Rows, Lawn Mower Pulls, Merkins, Russian Twists and maybe one other that I’m missing.
- After one full round, we took a break for a lap around the building
- Over to the shelter and grab a bench for some dips (x15 IC), decline merks (x10 OYO)
- On our 6 for some Homer or to Marge or was it Marge to Homer (?), LBCs
- Convergence on Thursday at Comanche with a guest from the Nation
- Not too late to jump into the upcoming Spartan Race or GORUCK event
Today was #F3MentalBattle day. We talked about the the impact of depression and how we as men try to fight the battle alone. We have a group of brothers that are here for each other. Let’s also keep up with pax we haven’t seen in a while and check in on them.
Always a pleasure to lead!