The One Where We Don’t Mention The Night Before
Eight PAX (4 ruckers, 4 runners) made it out of the fartsack on a somewhat unexpectedly cold morning for some cruising. It was an especially impressive showing given the mental anguish all felt after the previous night’s slack interactions (looking at you @Murdock and @Disaster).
A VQ disclaimer was given, with much mumblechatter from the assembled pack-wearing PAX. The Ruckers then went about their business, which was told to involve telephone poles. YHC wouldn’t have believe it if I hadn’t seen it myself. Good work boys!
The remaining 4 cruisers set off for the morning’s jaunt.
- Down to the main HCE entrance, left on HC Pkwy
- Right on Ridge Road at HC entrance
- Left on Prosperity Ridge
- All the way across 485 to a left on Johnston Ohler Rd
- Run past MCHS to new round-a-bout, left back across 485
- Right on Jimmy Oehler Rd
- Quick left on Creek Breeze
- All the way back to Ridge, right toward fire station
- Left on Shelley Ave, into bus lot and back to the shovel flag
- Thanks to all who posted for my VQ, though a cruise VQ seems a bit like cheating
- Great to have @illuminati on a cruise to push @gordo. But @brinkley and YHC did miss his circling back. Doubt he missed doing it
- Those guys put in about 1/2 mile more than YHC and @brinkley, and I don’t think we went slow
- Ruckers did some real heavy lifting with their telephone pole carry. Think they resented being told they had soccer arms by @brinkley
- Great mumblechatter in the COT regarding certain images from the night before…that’s all I’ll say