Puddle of Mud
YHC was wrong when thinking the soccer field would no longer be a swamp, since we’ve had a few dry days this week (workout shoes still banned to the front porch). Six men came out for this hump day beat down.
- SSH x 20
- WM x 15
- Toy Solider x 15
- Tempo Merkins x 10
- MC x 20
- IST x 15
Mosey to Central Park soccer field, grab a rock, and partner up.
- P1 does curls, P2 runs to top of hill with rock, swap, continue to complete 4 sets
- P1 does squats, P2 runs to mid-field with rock held overhead, swap, continue to complete 4 sets
- P1 does shoulder press, P2 runs to top of hill with rock, swap, continue to complete 4 sets
Return rocks, mosey to picnic shelter
- P1 does step-ups, P2 does 5 burpees, swap, continue to complete 4 sets
- P1 does dips, P2 does 10 v-ups, swap, continue to complete 4 sets
Start back to clubhouse, skip up hill to 1st street, complete 20 plank jacks
Continue up hill to next street (side shuffle), complete 10 WWIIs
Continue to clubhouse cart garage, balls to wall followed by monkey humpers (2 sets)
- W x 15
- Heals to Heaven x 15
- FM x 15
- Low Dolly x 15
- It was nice to see Number One stop by and it was also nice to see Dirty Martini’s return.
- Great work this morning. Thanks for coming out to play in the mud this morning
- See you all on Friday for Grinder’s St Paddy’s Day beat down!