The Old School
Ten men gathered in the early morning gloom at White Lightning today for a little bit of a blast from the past.
- Stoli skip to the middle of the lot.
- 15 SSH
- 15 Imp Storm Troopers
- 10 Windmills
- 15 Merkins
- 15 Mtn. Climbers
- Indian Run to top of hill with 1 merkin off the back.
- Carolina Choo Choo 2 X’s at top of hill.
- Indian Run to middle of lot with 1 merkin off the back.
Line up at light pole for a flat ladder
- 10 Burpees at starting point, 1 Monkey Humper at the other end.
- Rinse and repeat until count switched to 1 Burpee and 10 Monkey Humpers
Fellowship mosey to the circle at entrance:
- 10 Step up’s each leg oyo
- In cadence for the following:
- 10 Incline Merkins
- 10 Dips
- 10 Decline Merkins
Fellowship mosey to the building in parking lot.
- Peoples chair on wall with 20 air press in cadence
- 15 Donkey Kick in cadence
One last ladder
- 10 Toyota’s at starting point, 2 Squats on the other end.
- Rinse and repeat counting by 2’s until 2 Toyota’s and 10 Squats
- 15 Low Flutter
- 15 Squirm
- 15 W
- 15 Freddie Mercury
- 1 min plank
- T-claps for our brother from the beach, Stay Puff for posting today. Safe travels with the family. It was great having you join us today.
- T-claps to the guys doing the pre-workout ruck. Probably will miss someone but it looked like Spaldinie, Gamma, and Flip Phone.
- Great effort by everyone today. Tried to dust off some older exercises, for some they may be new to you.
- It’s been awhile since I’ve lead a workout and this was way overdue. Always an honor to lead the group. Thanks for posting.