Anyone out there for some running and KB’s?
YHC waited patiently in the DL clubhouse parking lot for ANY other PAX to show… Thankfully, 2 Step pulled in a couple minutes late and just moments before YHC went home and back to bed.
- We started with a brisk 2 mile jaunt through DL. Just a quick down and back with some friendly mumble chatter along the way.
- Upon returning to the clubhouse and collecting our KB’s, we commenced a cheap and easy KB workout consisting of 3 rounds of: 15 KB swings, 15 skull crushers, Colt 45 (modified down to 27), 15 over head press, and 10 KB figure 8’s
- Put the KB’s back and headed to the overhang for some Mary because we didn’t want to get wet
- IC: LBC x 20, Low flutter x 10, low dolly x 10, rosalita x 10, box cutter x 10, pretzel crunch x 10, and mason hammer x 10
- YHC was grateful for 2 Step showing up today and we had a solid beat down
- Friday attendance has been pretty lackluster, so unless it picks up next week, we’ll probably take it off the schedule and possibly revisit broga when Spring rolls around
- Do your BB’s!