The Wet Bird…
5 Dawgs were out playing in the rain for 2nd day in a row. YHC was not feeling creative this morning, so it was put to the group to decide our path for the morning. Apparently no other pax wanted to think either, so a wet Bird Run it was. Tater continued to make the cruise look easy and showed a little rain will never scare him away. Great to have you in the group Tater! Habs was Mr. Strong and Steady as usual. I think he was in a good mode, but his vest was on yellow so I knew not to test him. Hokie and Rerun seemed to be in deep discussion about the joy of going to work everyday… or something like that. Strong work by those 2 as always. Thanks for not letting me run alone guys! #ironsharpensiron
- Redpill Challenge has started. Set a goal for posting in the winter months. Signup up here: More information in the pre-blast
- Healthy Eating Challenge – Not Too Late to Join!!
- Torch’s Burpees for Baldness: St. Baldricks Childhood Cancer Fundrasier
- Harrisburg vs Dawghouse Challenge Going on Now … Donate Food = Everyone Wins
- We Need more Spartan Race Runners representing the Dawghouse/Afton – Great Fellowship & Fun (4/7)
- Prayers for Gary… friend of Habs in NASCAR community that learned he has cancer.
- Prayers for all those that are sick and suffering from the various illnesses going around
- All unspoken prayers