Soggy Not So Fun Run…
5 Pax got in a strong start to the week with victory #1 over the fartsack. On top of that, it was in the rain. The cruise was more like a business trip today… the pax clocked in and got to work and got it done. There was a little reminiscing about the Saturday Idiot run, but a little less chatter than normal other than Talladega and Torch figuring out the mysteries of our faith as they powered thru the run.
Strong work men! #ironsharpensiron
- Redpill Challenge has started. Set a goal for posting in the winter months. Signup up here: More information in the pre-blast
- Healthy Eating Challenge – Not Too Late to Join!!
- Torch’s Burpees for Baldness: St. Baldricks Childhood Cancer Fundrasier
- Harrisburg vs Dawghouse Challenge Going on Now … Donate Food = Everyone Wins
- We Need more Spartan Race Runners representing the Dawghouse/Afton – Great Fellowship & Fun (4/7)
- Prayers for the Guinness’ Family regarding loss of his niece.
- Prayers for all those that are sick and suffering from the various illnesses going around
- All unspoken prayers