Play Your Cards Right
Mosey to Roosters parking lot for the beat down.
- SSHs (20 IC), IST’s (10 IC), and Cotton Pickers (10 IC)
The Q explained the cards and what we would do: We did the number on the card and depending on the suit it had a different workout.
- Clubs: I was told these were Crabber Walkies? But according to F3 site it looks like they may be called Crab Cakes – Start from crab walk position, raise right hand and left leg and touch hand to knee. Return to starting position and repeat with opposite hand and leg. (IC)
- Spades: Merkins
- Hearts: Squats
- Diamonds: LBC’s (IC)
- Joker: Due to the change and no parking deck this was in honor of Fire Chicken. Bear Crawl to each parking lot section. At each section do 5 burpees and bear crawl to next. We bear crawled the entire parking lot and did 20 burpees with a sprint back to where we started (luckily there was only 2 jokers in the deck….however we did find them both!)
- Ace: 10 of whatever the card was and then finish by doing 10 of the other 3 suits.
- Mosey back to Mary to finish on push-ups since it was in the cards to do many spades. We did 10 slow merkins with a hold on down on the Q’s command.
Prayers / Announcements
- Terry in accident with several broken bones
- Todd and Nicole? I hope that was their names. 22 weeks pregnant and may lose baby.
Rooster – Start of new year, invite friends and check on those who haven’t been in a while. Let’s encourage our F3 brothers that they need this!
In His Strength,
Sir Topham Hatt