Not So Super Bowl
13 PAX total would roll up for in the balmy 50 degree gloom at various times during the beatdown. Shovel flag in the ground at 0526.0530: DISCLAIMER given and WARMARAMA
Indian Run down to the HRMS goal line.
- 10 Windmill
- 10 IST
- 10 Cotton Picker
Everyone complained about Super Bowl LIII and the half time show. YHC was sure he could make things suck more on a football field than all that combined. I revamped a workout I did a year ago.
- Bear Crawl to the “10” (YHC quickly learned that the field was unmarked) – 5 Burpees and run back to the goal line
- Bear Crawl to the 20: 5 Burpees and 10 Merkins and run back the goal line
- Bear Crawl to the 30: 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, and 15 LBC and run back the goal line
- Lunge Walk to the 40: 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 15 LBC, 20 Carolina Dry Docks and run back the goal line
- Quadraphilia to the 50: 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 15 LBC, 20 Carolina Dry Docks, 25 Squats and run the track behind the other goal post back to the goal line
- Quadraphilia to the 60: 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 15 LBC, 20 Carolina Dry Docks, 25 Squats, 30 Mason Twists and run the track behind the other goal post back to the goal line
- Quadraphilia to the 70: 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 15 LBC, 20 Carolina Dry Docks, 25 Squats, 30 Mason Twists, 35 Mountain Climbers and run the track behind the other goal post back to the goal line
- TIME’S RUNNING OUT!!! – Run to the other goal line – repeat the set from the 70 and await instructions…which are – 1 min elbow plank
Back to the AO for Circle O’ Trust
- Fellowship of the Idiots is this Saturday
- Q Source also this Saturday
- Roomba has the Q tomorrow and took possession of the flag
- Prayer Requests
- The family of LKN’s Schnider
- Heatstroke’s Dad
- Sparknut’s Brother
- YHC’s coworker’s son
- According to my math: Sugar, Manwich, YHC, and Steel Cannon remain eligible for Sugar’s 6 Pack Challenge this week. Sparky insists he is, but the Immediate Past Nantan will be the judge of that.
- Sugar reminded YHC that I needed to be more specific with directions
- Solid work by all – without the longer track loops after the 50 and a faster warmarama, this complete workout (Burpees, Merkins, LBC, CDD, Squats, Mason Twist, MC, Flutter Kicks, OH Claps and elbow plank is likely doable in 45 min…definitely in an hour.
- Mad respect to Second Base – out here not long after surgery (and he showed up earlier than his boy Boucher). Makes my complaining about bruised ribs seem sad
- Reminder to check on those who haven’t been out in a while. Following up is not annoying – even though they’ll act like it.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. – Isaiah 43:19