F3 deck of cards were feisty
- 46 side straddle hops IC (Q’s Birthday reps)
- 15 slow cotton pickers IC
- 10 Hill billys IC
The cards were shuffled and each pax chose one card to start the 1st round. 9 exercises were performed per round. Some were IC and some OYO. We got through 4 rounds equaling 36 exercises of a mix of: core, cardio, lower and upper body. JOKERS were special. If a Joker was pulled then that pax got to choose which exercise to skip in the round.
**after round 2 we took an easy stroll lap around urgent care bldg to catch our breaths.
Not going to list all the exercises done, but here are the highlights:
- 2 Aces were pulled ( calf raises and SSH) ** audible called on the SSH, stick to 46 IC
- A lot of merkins
- one joker got pulled – Backwards running was eliminated
All in all, the F3 deck of cards was great to have and can be played in multiple ways. We sweat, we breathed hard and burned some of calories.
- 15 dying cockroach IC
- 10 Leg climbers IC
- Habs 1min Abs
Recover Recover …
- F3 Meca Winter Gala tonight at 8pm @ 26 Acres
- F3 Healthy eating challenge
- F3 Red Pill Challenge
- Lots of prayers for Guinness and his Family as they deal with the passing of his niece (Lydia) in a car accident last night.
- Continued prayers from Hokie Pokie’s Mom fighting cancer.