15 Days of Christmas!
5 men revived that holiday spirit with a super-sized 15 days of Christmas work-out.
The rain provided a good reason to head for the portico, and that was a good spot for this one.
Windmill x 10
IST x 13
Merkin x 10
Air Squat x 10
The Thang – 15 Days of Christmas
2. Lunges (each leg)
3. 180 deg Jump Squat
4. Monkey Humpers
5. Diamond Merkins
6. WW II Sit-ups
7. Carolina Dry Docks
8. Little Baby Crunch
9. Mountain Climbers
11. Plank Jack
Break for mosey around the traffic island
12. Pretzel Crunch (each leg)
13. Crunchy Frog
Break for 30 dips on the benches
14. Superman Pulse
15. Mason Twist
No time for Mary…mosey back to cars for COT
Moleskin / Announcements
Thanks for the opportunity to lead, men
Strong effort by all for a solid 45 minutes – 732 total reps in that time
- Harrisburg Food Pantry meets a real need in our community…keep a eye out for an upcoming challenge between the Harrisburg and Dawg House Pax to help with this need.
- CPR class this coming Saturday, 1/26 at Harrisburg Fire Station #1. Slots still open. Talk to @Wexler on slack to HC.
- QSource Grinder this Saturday, 1/26, 8:30am, Rocky River Coffee Company
- Winter Gala – this Saturday evening at 26 Acres Brewery
- Fellowship of the idiots run (19.7 mile run from Albemarle up to Morrow mountain and back) on February 9th
- Orphanage game day coming up on March 23rd
- Operation Sweet Tooth 8K on March 30
“Dead last finish is greater than did not finish, which trumps did not start.”