Throwing the Bones
13 pax arrived at Odell on a comfy Tuesday morning for a guest Q, wondering if the beatdown would be anything like the one Clemson delivered against Bama last night. YHC picked up a routine from our friends at The Precent during the Passport Challenge. This was second take of the dice routine after doing the same at Afton on Saturday. First up was the disclaimer and then we’re off…
A ‘short’ Kannon-esque mosey around the parking lot and back to our starting point:
- SSHs (15 IC), Hillbillies (10 IC), Cotton Pickers (10 IC), Finkle leg kicks (10)
A short walk over to YHCs vehicle to pick up the coupons (concrete blocks) and the sack of unknown goodies. We took our position near the school building.
YHC opened up the bag and dumped out four wooden blocks/dice, with an action to be completed on each roll. The pax rolled all four dice and we performed each of the actions. Some dice had the bonus, “with block” add-on. In total, we completed 7-8 rolls. The dice roll a little different at Rolling Stone as the overload of J-Los from Afton were replaced by plenty of Tempo Merks, LBCs and WWIIs. The breakdown of the dice activities were:
- The Merkin dice: Regular Merks on two sides, Tempo Merks, Mountain Climbers+Merk, Peter Parkers, Shoulder Tap Merks
- The ‘mostly’ on your six dice: LBCs, WWIIs, Freddie Mercuries, American Hammer/Russian Twist, Monkey Hummers, and the wildcard F3 dice where the pax that rolls it, picks our poison. The F3 was rolled a couple of times leading to Burpees and Dying Cockroaches
- The mixed dice: Mountain Climbers, Smurf Jacks, Jump Squats, Shoulder Press, Burpees and the J-Los
- The mosey dice: Run lap w/block, Indian Run, Quadraphelia, Run 3 laps, Carioca, and the Bear Crawl, which wasn’t rolled.
- Limited Mary time with a couple of stretches
Prayers / Announcements
- Praying for Jimmy Buffett’s brother-in-law recovering from a heart attack.
- Reminder about the upcoming Gremlin (1/19) and Winter Event at 26 Acres (1/26)
- HDHH at 26 Acres
A reminder to all men as we approach the Gremlin and Jimmy Buffett’s brother in law having a heart attack at 40 years old. You know your body, if you feel those warning signs or something isn’t right, get it checked out before it’s too late.
It’s an honor to be the guest lead this fine group of men! We’ll #SYITG next week!