KB Rook with some Crazy Train mixed in
Eleven mighty men of H’burg showed up this morning for a KB beat down. Great turn out for a rainy morning in January. YHC dusted off the Rook card KB workout, put on the Spotify #CrazyTrain mix, and modified as needed. Here’s how it went:
Inside the picnic shelter
Michael Phelps x15
Imperial Stormtrooper x15
5 Burpees OYO
Rook card rotation — One KB exercise per suit – card number determines the amount of reps. Passed out a card to each member of the PAX. When the “Dirty Bird” card was pulled that became a People’s Choice wild card and a PAX member called out an KB exercise — his card number determined the amount of reps.
Black suit cards — Tricep extensions
Yellow suit cards — Upright rows
Red suit cards — Outhouse curls
Green suit cards – Goblet squats
“Dirty Bird” –wild cards – People’s Choice KB exercise
“Shoot the Moon” round — all the regular and wild card exercises again X12 reps
KB Low Flutter – x20
KB LBC – x20
COT w/ the RainRunners
- Strong work by the PAX today lots of #noquit and a great mix of KB exercises thrown in during the #DirtyBird People’s Choice rounds. Great to see @Ito and @Loophole this morning!
- Tclaps to @Exit54 (with a sore shoulder), @FlipPhone, @Minnow, and @Scooter for the 6 miles of running in the rain. Great to have you guys join us for the COT.
- Continued prayers for a speedy recovery for @Wexler and @Exit54 for their football injuries during the Mud Bowl
- Remember to sign up for the Gremlin on 1/19
- Remember to also RSVP for the Winter Gala on 1/26.
- See @Wexler for a free Hands-Only CPR Training on Saturday January 26th at 8:30 am. (right after the Railyard). The location is TBD. Limit is 20 guys. This is not a certification course. Just a free course to help you learn a potentially life saving skill.
- Always an honor to lead!