2 Speedsters headed out in the rainy gloom for a post-European workout. #bigbenparliament
=>Warm up mosey around parking lot looking for a dry, unused portico
- To first post and back x10
- To second post and back x8
- Repeato down portico at various distances for x6, x4, x2
=>Mosey to get Disaster’s gloves and then onto Parkway to HCE entrance
Strava Segment #1 – HCE entrance to Ridge Road
Strava Segment #2 – 400M on track
Reverse direction back to HCE entrance to finish
=>Mosey back to start for some stretching
COT (colon of trust as in punctuation mark….you know I had to specify that with you people)
- It was great to be back at Speed after a 3 week hiatus! That’s why the name of the BB is “Hunchback” since I got to see Notre Dame Cathedral and I had to slouch over and rest after each exercise.
- Apparently, Stoli is still on hiatus.
- Great second F today. Thx for showing up Disaster!
- Regular beat down on Saturday at Mallard Creek Park and a Ruck launch @ 5:30a at BaristaCraft.
- Have a great weekend! Say “hi” to a neighbor you’ve never met.