Misty Morning Beat Down
8 Showed for a Misty Morning Beat Down. QIC wanted to work in a little more mileage than usual. First with the legal stuff than…
Mosey past Odell BBall courts to the under cover by the playground.
Warmarama: (All in Cadence)
- 15 SSH
- 15 Windmill
- 12 IST
- 10 Merkins
- Ladder 10:1, starting under the hood at the front of the school.
- Donkey Kicks
- Run between front under cover to side undercover
- Partner up
- 100 / 200 / 300
- Can-Can’s (Each Right Leg Count 1) / Vertical Up’s / Balboa’s
- Continuous count while Partner runs to Draco
- 20 LBC’s
- 15? Low Dolly’s (with a weak ending)
- 10/10 each side of Pretzel Crunch
It was a rainy morning although radar showed little to no rain. PAX met up unsure if we would stay dry or get wet. Sugar leaning towards the latter. QIC decided to mix up some undercover beat downs with a little cool down in the misty rain. Word from the PAX was that we completely a little over 2.5 miles, Nice! Stretch the calves today! Jimmy Buffett went on and on about the Gremlin, looks like volunteers are needed for the event on the 19th. Heat Stroke stated he would summarize on Slack. Prayers for injured PAXs, ailing family members and of course Manwich’s furry friend.
Thanks to all, until next time!