Another Block in the Wall
Perfect morning – 41 degrees, no H2O and 11 of my best buds.
Grab (1) concrete block, mosey to Wells Fargo – trading off turns tot’n block
- SSH x 20 IC
- Left over Right/Right over Left
- Squats x 10
- Mt. Climbers x 20 IC
- Wall Step Ups x 20
Mosey to Bum Wash (tot’n the block of course)
- KGBs x 20
- Raised Leg Pulses – 10 center, 10 left, 10 right
- Deerticks x 20 IC
- Low Flutter x 20 IC
Mosey to Alleyway between Union Street and Carolina Courts (with the block)
- All pax line up along wall in Wall Chair position
- 1st Pax does (2) overhead press, passes block to neighbor, drops for 5 merkins, then resumes Chair position. Continues down the line AND back
- Run a lap around the block (haha, I said block)
- Repeato x 2 (Round 2 with Merkins, Round 3 with Stump Jumpers)
Mosey to Mary
- Ab Blast – Repeat from above
- Quick Yoga Cool Down
Damn near perfect conditions. Not as much running or movement as my usual Q but extended wall chair no joke. Discussed adopting a family for Christmas (see email with info on mom & kids with more to follow). Great turn out at coffee. Not sure, but we may be going to Cherokee NC for some gaming opportunities Always a pleasurable time with you guys.
O cinder block, O cinder block, How lovely are thy……corners?!