Some New Faces
On our coldest day yet this year, Boondocks pax found two new faces in the gloom, plus a passport visit from our future Nantan.
Mosey lap around the parking lot then COP.
- Obligatory SSH x20
- Windmill x12
- Cotton Picker x10
- Imperial Walker x10
- Merkin x10
- Mountain Climber x10
- Peter Parker x10
Mosey to the playground.
- Air Squat x10
- Pull up x10
- Decline Merkin x10
- Repeato x4
Mosey along the road to the bus lot.
- Lt Dan with Burpee, 2:1:1 to 14:7:7
Mosey around the back of the school to the Abyss benches.
- Abyss Merkin x10
- Step ups x20
- LBC x20
- Repeato x4
Mosey to the parking lot.
10 minute Yoga stretch.
- Welcome to Pill Pusher, who showed up out of the blue with no particular EHer. Great to have you!
- Welcome to the Boondocks, Vice, who made is second F3 appearance after passporting with me to the precinct for his first beatdown last week.
- It was nice to see Heatstroke picking up a passport stamp. Looking forward to seeing what he brings to our region as our soon-to-be new Nantan.
- Big Tuna is closing in on his 1-year mark. Cold weather has been good to us in the last couple years in terms of bringing out the FNGs.
- Morning Wood is no longer Boondock’s War Baby as Vice just edged him out.
- YHC has the Q again at the Mineshaft on Saturday if you guys want some more abuse. Otherwise, I’ll see you all Tuesday.