Partner Work at The Precinct
5 showed up on time, 1 drove in as we started, and 1 more rolled in during COP because his quiet time ran long. So a perfect 7 Pax came out in the mild, humid, but NOT rainy gloom to do a little partner work that went like this…
- COP for SSH, IST, LSS, CP, WM, AC
- Partner up.
- 10 “Bropees” (introduced to us by Brutus at his last Q before he went on IR for knee surgery). Each partner does a burpee and then high-tens the other!
- Mosey to Gun Range. P1 does exercise AMRAP while P2 Bear Crawls to other end and Crawl Bears back, then switch.
- Mosey to Cell Block, picking up cinderblocks on the way, and stay with same partner for the following exercises. P1 does exercise AMRAP while P2 Lunge Walks to other side of courts and High Knees back, then switch. But first…10 Bropees!
- Overhead Presses
- Big Loop Run: P1 runs with cinderblock one direction while P2 does 10 Merkins then runs opposite direction. Switch block at meeting point, P2 continues same direction he was running (now with block) while P1 does 10 Merkins then continues run back to Cell Block.
- Clamber up to the Yard with your blocks to get a little wet! P1 does exercise AMRAP while P2 runs to other end of Yard and backward runs back. For second exercise, P2 does Burpee Broad Jumps halfway across Yard and then back. But first…10 Bropees!
- Chest Press
- Triceps Extensions
- Blocks up
- Mosey to Great Wall. P1 does Muscle-ups AMRAP while P2 runs around Alcatraz and back, then switch.
- Circle up for MARY. Oh wait! First…10 Bropees!
- Crunchy Frog
- Box Cutters
- Airborne Mindbender
- Recover recover!!!
- Remembering and Believing that God is truly in control and truly loves you does not necessarily change the things you face…but it should change HOW you face them. What hard things are you facing right now where you need to embrace this truth?
- King Tiger 5K and Speed for Need. Sign up!
- Wellington Stingrays Sponsorship. I’ll pay the $200 for this and set up a way for guys to pay me back.
- Playground Mulch Spreading still on for tomorrow 0830.
- F3 Dads Mineshaft style, 9am at UNCC.