At your own pace
6 men, of varying age and pace, put in the work to get better this morning at Hillbilly and had some laughs with friends at the same time. All of us ran at different paces this morning, but still put in the work to get better and push each other. That’s what F3 is all about.
Here’s how it went.
Run up to Moody, left on Millen, right on Snow and back. Strava says it was 321 feet of elevation, but it sure feels more than that.
Tabata stations back at home base
- Tricept extensions
- Superman pulses
- Stretch with foam roller or OYO
- Ultimate football tomorrow at the #RailYard. @Exit54 has the Q. Bring the 2.0s and be ready to have some fun.
- May 19 – Wings of Eagles volunteer event. Landscaping and carpentry work needed. Kids 12 and over are welcome to come help out.
- Continued prayers for @DickTracy’s neice and Annabelle.
- Great work this morning guys. Good conversations during Tabata session.
- @Exit54 was killing it this morning. YHC went out fast, but couldn’t hold on. Those hills are definitely no joke.
- @Loophole is a strong runner. Strong work this morning.
- @BearClaw and @HotDog put in great effort also, working through some soreness.
- @Ito put in double effort, riding the bike to and from the workout.
- Thanks for hosting a non-BradfordPark-ian. We definitely need to incorporate the pool and/or Tennis courts.