Jumping Off the Bridge
Since everyone else seemed to be doing it this week, I figured we would do the 12 days of Christmas, too. Don’t tell mom. #peerpressure
I took this one straight from @SoloCup’s Tuesday workout in Harrisburg.
- SSH x 15
- IST x 15
- Windmills x15
The 13 Days Of Christmas (Curtailed)
- Day 1: Sprint 100 m.
- Day 2: 2 Turkish Get-ups (each side).
- Day 3: 3 Apollo Ohnos (each side).
- Day 4: 4 Pretzel Crunches (each side).
- Day 5: 5 Burpees.
- Day 6: 6 WWII Sit-ups.
- Day 7: 7 Mericans.
- Day 8: 8 90 Degree Jump Squat/Turns.
- Day 9: 9 Reverse Crunches.
- Day 10: 10 Air Squats.
- Day 11: 11 Diamond Mericans.
- Day 12: 12 8-count Body Builders.
- Day 13: Screw your 13th day of Christmas, @SoloCup!
You do the Day 1 exercise first, then each round you add a day. For example, Round 5 will look like:
- 5 Burpees > 4 Pretzel Crunches (each side) > 3 Apollo Ohnos (each side) > 2 Turkish Get-ups (each side) > Sprint 100 m
- 13 Crunchy Frogs OYO
- LBC x 15
- Crunchy Frogs x 15
- Thanks to @SoloCup for providing me an easy backblast write-up. #copypaste
- Tough workout, especially with those 8-Count Body Builders. Glad we didn’t have time for the 13th day.
- Morning Wood has the Q on Tuesday at The Village.