Last Minute Q, Saves PAX from Sharknado
Thanks to Dirty Martini, we avoided Sharknado which was swimming dangerously close to the Skywalker AO. It was a beautiful morning for a Dirty Martini Beat Down. Eleven men showed up to finish the week right.
- Curb step-ups
Mosey to driving range cart parking area
- Parking space #1: Merkins x 10
- Parking space #2: Diamond Merkins x 10
- Parking space #3: Shoulder Touch Merkins x 10
- Parking space #4: Hand Release Merkins x 10
- Bear Crawl up hill
- Sprint to top of ramp
- Burpees x 15
- Repeato for 3 sets, same count for Merkins, Burpees decrease by 5 each round.
Cross street to wall
- Dips x 25
- LBCs x 25
- Repeato for 2 rounds
Mosey to clubhouse entrance and quad up hill to lower parking lot
- Squats x 50, run a lap
- Lunges x 50, run a lap
- Jump Squats x 50, run a lap
Mosey to cart garage
- Muscle-ups x 10, run down hill
- Criss-crosses x 10, return to wall
- Repeato for 3 sets
Line up at upper parking lot for sprint, 25% quarter of the way, 50% halfway, 100% remaining way around parking lot to Mary.
- Low Flutters x 50
- Partner Leg Rotations
- Partner Throw-Downs
- Beer Mile tomorrow night 8:00 at Grinder’s house. Come on out, it will be fun!
- F3 Kannon official launch is Saturday, 08-12-2017 @ 0700 at The NC Research Campus – Main Bldg AKA “The Mill” This will be a great chance for all of you with friends in Kannapolis to start EH’ing them and get them out to see what F3 Nation is all about. F3 is finally making its way into the K-Town area!! Get the word out & join us for the official launch of F3 Kannon at The Mill! Feel free to follow them on Twitter at @F3Kannon
- This BB was entered by Sparky, so don’t blame Dirty Martini for any spelling or grammatical errors.