Easy as 1, 2, uhh… what comes next?
A solid PAX of 8 men showed up in the Skywalker gloom to fill their cups with some Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith. Early mumblechatter indicated that some men wanted to do a pancake beatdown at IHOP instead but it was too late for them to turn back now. Disclaimer given and we were off.
Mosey to upper lot and circle it up.
- 1 Burpee
- Cotton Picker
- 2 Burpees
- 5 Burpees
Progression of Pain
- Q picks 2 exercises and both are done in sets of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and then ride the ladder back down with the same 2 exercises. Sets were broken up by some hill runs
- Carolina Dry Dock & Plank Jack
- Slow Squat & SSH
- Merkins & Mountain Climbers
- Burpees & Crunchy Frog
After our tour de hills was complete, we partnered up for a Grinder grinder.
- 100, 200, 300 – Merkins, Squats, LBC
30 Seconds of Mary:
- Boone LBCs (10 each side)
COT & BOM
- Good work today gents. I hope you all got a solid workout and good jump start to your Wednesday.
- #Give2Give campaign is live now thru the end of August. Read the preblast HERE and let’s do our part in supporting the F3 Expansion team.
- Last but not least, come out Saturday at 8pm for the 2017 Skywalker Beer Mile Invitational. Race starts at 8:15. Bring 4 beers (at least 5% ABV) if you plan to compete. Non-runners are more than welcome to come and spectate. Plan out a safe way to get home (ie bring your M along, Uber, sleep it off on my porch, etc)