Blackjack and Heart Shaped Quads
11 men including two FNGs abandoned their fartsacks for a Blackjack inspired beat down. It was simple to Q, but simple should never be confused with easy.
– Lap around parking area with mixed reverse gear, karaoke, and regular
– SSH (21x) Your heart rate up yet?
– Windmill (10x)
– Hillbilly (10x)
– Man Merkin (5x)
– Mountain Climber (10x)
– Mosey to picnic area
The Main Thang
– LBCs at the picnic area and LSS at the running path intersection
– Count = 21 as follows
– 1 LBC, 20 LSS / then 2 LBC, 19 LSS / etc until 20 LBC, 1 LSS
– Mosey to Pork Chop Hill… oops YHC changed his mind
– Mosey to tennis court hill
Quadraphillia (you feel your quads yet?)
– Reverse gear up the hill
– Run down hill
– Rinse and repeat for 4(ish) minutes
– Mosey back to cars
– Plankorama waiting for six
– WWII situps (21x)
– Rosalita (10x YHC thinks) in Español in honor of DT
– YHC is honored once again that you would let the weak lead the strong. To God be the glory!
– It’s always fun when we pick up Carpi on the Capri Lap.
– Great to meet Wheelchair and Booster Seat this am. Strong showing by both.
– Thanks as always to Snoop for the mumble chatter. Maybe we can make you honorary mumble chatter Q!! Seriously though we should all take note of your example by the way you travel to support your FNGs! Keep ’em coming, we’ll keep investing in them.
– YHC loved all the jokes from DT and Capri! Nothing like a little awkward silence to make the time pass.
– Thanks for the great take out, Chum. That’s what it’s all about.
– Taining runs T,Th, S for Kiawah Island half marathon starting this week. Signup online. See this weeks email for more information.
– YHC is being handed Twitter Q. YHC doesn’t really know how Twitter works, so bear with me.
– Fat Friday this Friday noon @ Culvers (Carowinds exit).
– This Saturday mixed Q and special event for the Vet turning 1