The Rainmaker and the Real Maker
4 strong men showed up – pool floaty in hand to get a little stronger and a little wetter.
CAPRI LAP (even though Capri was on time due to his new years resolution)
- Starting at the first awning, we moseyed through the bus lot to the lower building awning for a little dry warmup
- SSH (20X)
- Windmills (10X)
- IW (10X)
- Mountaineers / Hillbillys (15X) Because they’re cooler than IWs
- Man Maker Merkins (5x)
- Alabama Ass Kickers (10x)
- LSS (10x)
- Doggy Paddles (10x)
- Moseyed to driveway above bus lot with warning to watch for incoming lunch ladies
- Ascending Curb Crawl
- 1 Derkin
- Bear Crawl to other curb
- 2 Derkins
- Crab walk to other curb
- Continue back and forth increasing Derkin count until YHC calls time
- Mosey to ye old wall of mud
- UP and Over the Wall (appropriately called the Trump by Capri)
- Carolina Dry Docks (5x)
- Jump over Trump’s Wall to other side
- Squats (10x)
- Jump back over Trump’s Wall
- Rinse and repeat until YHC calls time
- Mosey around school back to bus lot for a little station work
- Each PAX split up between 4 stations completing 15 count of exercise then rotating to next station. Continue until YHC calls time
- LBCs under upper awning
- Dips on the picnic table
- WWII Sit-ups under lower lower awning
- Calf Raises next to (no – not on top of) big balls
Part 4 BONUS ROUND
- Peoples Chair w/ 20 Air Presses
- Drop 2″ People Chair w/ 20 Air Presses
- Drop 2″ (unless you are sitting on the ground) w / 10 Air Presses
- Slow Dance left and right 12″ on Qs call
- LBCs IC until time ran out
- Thanks Capri for your punctual arrival. We like the new, new years resolution.
- Just to be clear… YHC did not cause the rain! If you don’t want to get wet call the “real rain maker” to complain. However, if it continues to rain every time YHC Qs then I’m liable get a complex
- YHC underestimated how hard it would be to complete Derkins after Bear Crawls.
- Capri – great idea on the brick wall. I say we call that Trump’s Wall from this day forward. Very fitting especially after the Carolina Dry Docks. (If you were there you get the joke.)
- YHC isn’t sure if wall work as a signature is a good thing, but it could be worse.
- Strong showing by everyone this AM. There was a lot of grunting going on.
- Seriously guys thank you for letting me lead you. I was a little worried this morning looking at the radar, but you guys proved once again ISI.