4 Strong F3 faithful joined up in town center to stretch a bit and focus energy and thoughts on one body part at a time.
Warm up (in cadence): SSH x10, IST x10, Windmill x10
The Thang: 1 minute stretch of muscle group to be worked, followed by 2 minute muscle group exercise focus
- Chest – Mountain Pose to clasped hands behind — Squatting chest press, Carolina Dry Docks, Merkins, Up and Under Merkins
- Calves – Downward Dog w/ alternating calf stretches — Calf raises (toes forward), Calf raises (toes inward), One foot hops over sidewalk cracks
- Back/Shoulders – Clasped hands in front w/ extension out rounding the back — Superman, Superman w/ lat pull, RocketMan, RocketMan w/ pulses
- Quads/Hamstrings – Runners pose to lunge — Air Squat, Step Back Alt Lunges
- Triceps – Pull arms across/Pull arms overhead — Wall Diamond Merkins, Table Dips w/ one foot on knee & switch
- Mary – Cat to Cow — Homer to Marge in slow 4 count up & down, W’s, Slow Squirm (hold 3 count each side)
- Chest – Huggers w/ full extension back — Stagger Merkins, Slow 4 count Merkins
- Calves – Alternating foot against wall for deep stretch — Calf raises (toes outward), Single foot hops in a cross pattern
- Back/Shoulders – Clasped hands in front w/ extension out rounding the back — Balls to the Wall, Plank Walk (single move back and forth)
- Quads/Hamstrings – Side Lunge onto toe w/ prayer hands — Jump Squats, One Leg Squats w/ knee raise balance
- Triceps – Pull arms across/Pull arms overhead (try to touch fingers behind) — Side Tri-Raise (side one arm Merkin), Table Dips, Hold Table for stretch
- Mary – Cat to Cow — Heels to the Sky w/ toe touches, WWII’s, Side Plank w/ Hip Raise
Cool down: Corpse / Full body tension / Corpse / Full body tension / Corpse / Ball / Happy 2.0
- As always, it was an honor to lead this morning gentlemen. Thanks for the opportunity.
- Outstanding work and focus this morning by the PAX! Great to see you out for recovery @Birdcage!
- Although the calf sleeves my look a little Richard Simmons esque, YHC thinks they provide benefit on the runs… so they’re staying in the wardrobe. The M says that she’s glad we work out before she wakes up… to save her from viewing the outfits.
- HDHH tonight at Three Monkeys… @Riptide on Q.
- Harrisburg food pantry is always in need of donations.
Keep pushing (and find time to recover too) – Clueless