Six of Harrisburg’s finest, YHC included, ventured out into the preambles of Hurricane Joaquin in an effort to build up their shoulders, biceps and triceps. This will come in handy this weekend if we are called in by the NC Reserves to fill sandbags for the impending floodwaters.
Our workout, with multiple audibles calls, went something like this:
SSH x15 (x denotes Cadence)
Five rounds focusing on Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps. First set of reps (8) should be your “challenge” weight, second set (10-12) should be a lighter weight to build up the muscle. We rotated arms, L then R, where applicable.
-Shoulder Press 8:10-12
-In/Out Bicep Curl 8:10-12
-Overhead Tricep Extension 8:10-12
-Deep Shoulder Press 8:10-12
-Full Suppenation Curl 8:10-12
-Dips 12:12 (make second set harder)
-Upright Rows 8:10-12
-Static Arm Curls 8:10-12
-Tricep Kickback 8:10-12
-Clean and Press 8:10-12
-Outhouse Curls 8:10-12
-Skull Crushers 8:10-12
-In/Out Shoulder Flys 8:10-12
-Hammer Curls 8:10-12
-Side/Tri Rise 12:12
Mary – LBC x15
COT – YHC took us out
1. @Solocup still needs food for the pantry…..
2. @TBone – Carolinas Health Care 5k Run – Join His Team! (or create your own) – Click HERE
3. It’s not too late to sign up for the Mud Run. Late registration ends October 3rd. Sign up HERE
4. Dicks has some good deals on Canoes for this weekend – Click HERE and welcome Jaoquin in style!
1. Great work guys and thanks for your patience with me this morning with the multiple “audibles” on my virgin KB Q. I hope you enjoyed the change in pace and with a little tweaking, this will be an awesome “its summertime and I got to wear my Guinea-T to show off my guns” workout.
2. Good luck to everyone who has some sort of event this weekend that might get “rained-out” due to Hurricane Jaoquin. Be safe.
3. Lastly, remember the Mecklenburg County commercial jingle: Turn around, don’t drown, your car is not a boat…..Watch out for flooded streets this Sat/Sun.