15 men, stepped into the Gloom. Those savvy individuals on the Twitter machine knew full well that this wasn’t going to be an Old Glory post. What they got was much worse. The Lindy.
Disclaimer: This was stolen from Isotope’s Arizona and is not an original post.
Mosey on over to the Suicide lot
- Parking lot Snake (Forward and Backward)
- SSH X 15
- IST x 15
- Merkins x 10
Mosey back on over to the other Parking lot
Set 1: 25 Jump Squats, 25 Burpees, 100 m sprint
Set 2: 25 Jump Squats, 25 Burpees, 200 High Knees, 100 m sprint
Set 3: 25 Jump Squats, 25 Burpees, 200 High Knees, 200 Mt Climbers, 100 m sprint
Pick Up the Six
- Continuous Merkins 30/20/10 secs (10 sec plank in between each set)
Mosey to the edge of the parking lot
- 25 Burpees
- 200 Mountain climbers
- Low Flutter x 15
- Low Dolly x 15
- LBC x 15
- Squirm x 15
- Crunchy Frog x 15
- Mint Hill Convergence this weekend.
- Mud Run signups close out this weekend. If you’ve never done it, sign up. It’s a big time.
- Food Pantry needs help. Bring nonperishable food to any post and I will take it in for us.
- Thank you for the opportunity to lead.
- This is a deceptively tough workout. I think the trick is breaking it up into five sets… it still sucks though. Strong work by all
- @TBone has really stepped up his game and is running with the BIG Dogs.
- @SSMinnow is the toughest man on the planet. He worked out at Isotope’s Mad Scientist yesterday and looked fresh as a daisy this morning. #Strong
- Great to see @JackieChiles healthy again. Need to get @Coppertone back out now. #Can’tBeFatAndUgly