6 regulars posted for this week’s edition of Harrisburg Iron. We work out in all kinds of nasty weather, but still prefer to stay dry while swinging kettlebells around, so under the shelter we went. The Pepsi machine provided all the light YHC needed to read the scribbled #weinke.
Hand-Release Mericans x10
The Main Event
3 rounds of 4 sets of 5 different exericses….with reps of 10, 15, 10, and 1 minute AMRAP
Single Arm Bridged KB Decline Press (or whatever Schedule C said)
KB High Rows
KB Reverse Curls
Single Arm KB Flys
KB Dead Lifts
KB Shoulder Presses
KB Triceps Extensions
KB Crossover Mericans
KB Lawn Mowers
Single Arm O/H KB Presses
KB Outhouse Curls
(only made it through two sets this round…..next time)
COT – prayers for Drop Thrill
1. Still my favorite workout of the week; thanks for letting me lead.
2. If bringing the most kettlebells/dumbbells to a workout was a sport, Clueless would be champion of the world.
3. I must have been doing it right as Tumbler didn’t
heckle “correct” the Q once today. Or he was just tired from yesterday.
4. If TBone, Tumbler and Clueless have their way, I think we’ll all be using 50#s sooner than later.
5. Strong work by Helga as well. Doesn’t say much, just works his arse off.
6. Finally got Schedule C’s honorary BRR shirt to him as we haven’t seen each other in several weeks as one of us hasn’t been posting. Can’t say which one, but it’s not him. As a side, his band, Analog Daze, is celebrating the release of their new CD with a show on 10/17 at the Double Door Inn. Clown Car anyone?