Six men and a dog started, but seven men (plus two dogs) finished the first run of Fall 2015. Frankly, there wasn’t a lot of forethought in this one, just wanted to stay off the main roads.
- Start at Town Hall, out Main Street
- Left on Roberta Rd
- Right on Parallel Dr
- Over Morehead Rd, onto Valhalla Dr.
- Right on Williams Rd, (Roller Coaster) Straight on Lakeview Dr (Devils Hill), turn around at Hudson Dr. (Pick up the Six)
- Down Lakeview Dr, up Williams Rd, Pick up the Six at Valhalla Dr.
- Over Morehead Rd on to Parallel Dr
- Right on Patricia Ave (up Pork Chop Biscuit Hill x 1.5) (Pick up @BanjoBoy and Dixie)
- Right on Plaza Dr.
- Left on School Ave.
- Left on Parallel Dr
- Right on Roberta Rd
- Left on Physicians Blvd (Lose @FlipPhone)
- Right on Kee Ln, Straight on Carl Parmer Dr
- Right on Main St (Back to Town Hall)
I got 5.14 mi (http://tpks.ws/oIrp1) Some got more, others got less.
COT/BOM ( w/ Warrior One)
- #F3Hoops on Sundays. Reach out to @Clueless for details.
- Convergence at Mint Hill on 10/3/2015. @Deuce has the scoop
- No Q yet for Thursday. @Deuce will do it if no one else does…something about 200 Burpees?
- Harrisburg Food Pantry has on going needs that we can help meet. Bring nonperishable food to any post (paper bags are preferred.) I will make sure it gets there.
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead men. I am stronger because of you.
- Great work @BearClaw and @FlipPhone. Pretty soon we aren’t going to have to trick you into running the whole five miles
- @TheMagnificent looked strong out there today, he makes those hills look effortless
- Missed some of the regulars…time to man up and get out of the #FartSack.