Six Harrisburg “Broga” faithful and one FNG (Seven total) passed up the opportunity to run and “stretch” their muscles a bit. It was much needed by all. No parts of the body were ignored (well maybe some were…) as we stretched ourselves from head to toe (literally). It went something like this….
- 5 Hatha Breaths in mountain pose
- Swan Dive into the pool, Chaturanga (Updog/Downdog)
- Head/neck Rolls
- “Back-up the car” Neck stretch
- Horse Stance Shoulder Stretch
- Forearm flexor stretch
- Forearm in cement
- Arm Circles
- Shoulder Tricep grab
- Standing side stretch
- Back/Spine Rollers
- Glute Stretch
- Wide Feet forward bend to half twist
- Camel Back
- Quad Stretch
- One Legged/Two legged Hamstring Stretch
- Scissor Legs
- Train Track Stretch
- Toe Flexors
COT – Othello
1. Welcome out @Cooter! Looking forward to seeing you at future posts. Hope the “stretch” helped work out the kinks from Bball on Sunday.
2. @SoloCup still looking for Harrisburg food pantry donations.
3. Bootcamp tomorrow – The Ridge – @Deuce has the lead.
4. Anyone up for a Q on Saturday – Railyard?