15 men!! I never would have thought I would see 15 men at our cruise!! I had hopes, desires and dreams of this many men deciding to run every Wednesday morning, but I gotta admit, I didn’t think it would happen. But thats what F3 does. It takes the impossible and makes it possible! It pushes men to do things they wouldn’t normally do!
Simple course today.
Down the Hill Of Shadows and turn left. Yes Left!! We’ve never done that before!!
Go about a mile and turn right onto Mallard Creek Gway. Technically the main greenway that we run on is Clarke Creek Greenway(I think).
Run almost up to the end and turn around and go back.
With so many guys we had a few different pace groups. and a whole lot of 2ndF!
- Great Cruise this morning! I enjoyed every minute of this morning.
- Even Man Downs sweaty hug……eewwww….
- Great to see some so called non runners out there today!! Keep it up Pongo and Buckwheat!
- Neon, great to see your consistency! You are doing great bro!
- Beatdown, Chowdown October 10th!