Thirteen Pax met at the lower parking lot at ASEC for a sweat fest with the Goodyear tires…
- Mosey through the parking lot: soldier walk, karaoke
- Circle up in the lower parking lot:
- SSH x25
- Cotton Pickers x25
- Arm Circles
The Thang: COP
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Leg Lunges
- 15 IST
- 20 Merkins
- 25 Plank Jacks
- 30 Squats
After the introductory round of exercises, the fun commenced.
Two men begin the 40 second exercise, as the PAX continued performing the BLIMPS.
- Tire Flips (outside the COP, the length of three parking spaces and back)
- Decline Merkins (tire in center of COP)
- Plank (tire in center of COP)
- Tire Step Ups (tire in center of COP)
- LBC x70
- Pretzel Crunches x 30 (left and Right)
- Low Dolly x10(maybe 12)
- Deerticks x20
Superfabulous morn for a sweat fest. We did six to seven sets of BLIMPS. Q had trouble keeping up with cadence count on a several exercises. Not much chatter this morn, except the confusion on the faces when the Q couldn’t remember the correct starting position for plank jacks and gasps after we passed the 50 mark on the LBC’s. After correction, all was as glossy as a polaroid picture. We were also priviledged to name a new F3 brother, The Real Ceasar(Marcus Keyes). Thank you so much for your support and the encouraging words. It was an honor to lead you men.