Twas with tears and sobs that 14 Pax bid adieu to that fine geographic rise that has prepared us so well for the #BRR. Well…maybe it was sweat and not tears….hard to tell.
- See last week’s BB. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the….well you get it.
- 5.5 mi if you did the full #TriplePeak.
The Naked Moleskin:
- On the run back to HCES I was reflecting on how I was feeling the very first run back weeks ago. I barely made it back that time – thought I might not be able to do it. Today…felt strong. The progress has been steady and notable. I know you all have experienced it also. We are going to be able to knock out the #BRR with no training regrets. Great position to be in. The best you do is the best you could have done.
- Frodo and Nighthawk were on fire this morning. Those two were the clear front runners today. On that last climb up to the traffic circle Ironhide turned on the jets and tried to catch them…covered half the distance….maybe next time.
- See you guys tomorrow night for the final BRR Runners Meeting. 8PM. Bring $5 to chip in on the 80 pound beverage that Glock will be bringing… Bring a printed copy of the agenda to take notes.
- Next week we will do this again, but only one lap, at a good pace, and then back to the parking lot for stretching. Taper means reduce mileage not stop running….