15 pax came to take their #BRR vitamins this morning and were surprised to find that they had posted on a historic date (thanks Treadstone for the trivia). Today was the third anniversary of the Cruise. A lot of Highlands men have benefited from this workout being a consistent staple of our beatdown diet.
- Millstream Triple Peak. Do I need to say anything else? https://www.strava.com/segments/10138006?filter=overall
The Naked Moleskin:
- I was impressed with the improvement that many of our men have made over the last three or four weeks. Some guys who started with only able/interested in one or two laps of the triple knocked out all three today. May need to supersize this bad boy and migrate to the Quadrapeak.
- YHC was suckered into a pace faster than I probably should have run thanks to the always speedy pace of J-lo and Frodo. I think Kato was right up there as well.
- Nighthawk also put in some fast work up front. He was reeling the front of the pack in most of the way I think.
- Significant #BRR chatter after COT this morning. Always fun.