16 men defied the warnings of rain and entered the gloom. Everyone knows it doesn’t rain between 5:30 & 6:15! And it didn’t! A little bit of drizzle, but nothing more. I decided to bring back a workout I enjoyed a lot that was Q’ed by Funky Bunch. I tweaked it a little, but it is pretty true to the original.
- SSH X 15
- MC X 15
- IST X 15
Count off into 4 Groups
Group 1 – Mary Exercises in the outback led by pax
Group 2 – run to Pull up bars – 10 pull ups, 10 dips, 10 curl ups, 10 Decline Merkins
Group 3 – Run to Shovel Flag – 15 Merkins, 15 Squats, 15 Wide merkins, 15 Sumo Squats
Group 4 – Run to haunted Daycare – 5 sprints up the hill
When all groups are back to Outback, rotate and repeat
That was all we had time for.
The unexpectedly dry moleskin;
- I enjoyed this workout again!
- It really gives you and opportunity to get some good 2ndF in with the guys in your group.
- It was really good to talk with @Belding, @Buckwheat & @Raptor this morning!
- Gentle Grizzly has stepped up and is now The Master Q of The Valley!
- Book Study – The Measure Of A Man – starting Friday 28th immediately after the Friday workout at Caffecino(Where the Caribou’s used to be) 45-60mins