Two Pax needed some bootcamp recovery and there’s nothing better than Warrior One to achieve that.
- Seated Stretch, including: Angels Breath, Side Extensions, Seated Cat and Cow, Arm Circles, Neck Rolls, Shoulder Rolls.
- Table Series, including: Spinal Balance w/contractions, Table Goddess, Wide Knee Sink, 2.0 Pose w/twist.
- Lunge Series, including: Mountain, Forward Fold, Half-Forward Fold, Plank, Updog, Down Dog, Three Point, Lunge, Lunging Down Dog, Wide-Legged Down Dog, Crescent, Warrior One w/leg bind, Warrior Two, Side Angle, Triangle, Peaceful Warrior. Repeato other leg.
- Odds and Ends, including: Pyramid, Pigeon, Revolved Abdomen, LBX x20.
COT w/Road Warriors
- @Clueless- Thanks for being out there with me today and trying out some of the new poses I learned (thanks to @M. Schedule C). I enjoyed the conversation and the much needed stretch.