Six PAX learned that YHC’s 9 year old cheerleader’s workout of Super Burpees and up-up-down-down’s can beat a man down. YHC learned that it’s hard to suck wind, count, and exercise at the same time.
Short mosey around parking lot (and oddly placed tree recently planted just below the power lines and light pole).
- SSH x 10 IC
- Air squat x 10 IC
- Windmill x 10 IC
Mosey to hill
Due to darkness covering the hill, YHC audibled to use the field instead. What transpired next was pulled directly from my 9 year old daughter’s cheerleading practice last week. It was a Jacob’s Ladder (minus the hill) starting with 1 Super Burpee, then run to the other side of the field, then 7 up-up-down-down’s (Glass Joe had a name for these, but I don’t remember what that was), then run back to the starting position for more Super Burpee’s. We added one Super Burpee and subtracted one up-up-down-down each pass across the field. For those wanting to see a Super Burpee in action, go here: http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/hardest-exercise
Mosey to building in middle of field
- People’s chair, air press x 10 IC
- People’s chair, arm’s only Merkin move x 10 IC
Mosey to basketball goals
- suicides using the goal posts as start/stop positions at the beginning of each sprint, your choice: Merkin’s or Carolina Dry Dock’s x 5
Mosey to new school building
- Step up’s x 15 each leg OYO using the concrete balls
- Walking lunges and jump squats back and forth through parking lot x 3
- LBC x 15 IC
- Freddy Mercury x 10 IC
- It was truly my pleasure leading the group this morning. It wasn’t flawless, but I’m happy with the results. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to lead.
- Don’t forget: “Running Bear” Thursday, 5:30AM at Veteran’s Park, “Mint Hill Metal” Friday, 5:30AM at Idelwild Baptist Church, “The Vet” at Veteran’s Park Saturday at 7AM, and F3DAD in Harrisburg this Saturday at 7AM