21 of Harrisburg’s finest came out for some work on the steps and hills around the park.
Jog around until the library steps:
Reverse spiderman merkins up the library steps, lunge down the ramp
Reverse spiderman merkins up the library steps, scale down the ramp railing
Jog up to the parking lot past park entrance:
Mountain climbers x20
Jog to Henderson Circle and jog to the bottom of the circle for some partner push/pulls:
Partner 1 pushes Partner 2 half way up the hill, with resistance from Partner 2. Then switch
Jog back down road to Preschool parking lot:
Plank jacks x10
Jog down Robinson Church Road to the farmer’s market area:
Low dolly x20
Jog around the path to the plusher grass (just for you, Hootie!) for some Jack Webs:
Starting at 1 merkin — 2 air presses
2 merkins — 4 air presses
3 merkins — 6 air presses
4 merkins — 8 air presses
5 merkins — 10 air presses
Heartbreak Hill Ladders:
5 burpees at bottom, run up hill, 5 dips at top, run back down
4 burpees at bottom, run up hill, 4 dips at top, run back down
3 burpees at bottom, run up hill, 3 dips at top, run back down
2 burpees at bottom, run up hill, 2 dips at top, run back down
1 burpee at bottom, run up hill, 1 dip at top
Jog through the woods to Quadraphelia hill for 4 minutes of:
Jog down, 1 jump squat at bottom, jog backwards up hill
Jog back to home base for MARY:
Mason Twist x15
Crunchy Frog x15
1. T-claps to several men who ran what I recall as 5-12 miles of Blue Ridge prep. Strong work.
2. Since when has the PAX cared about rules? Silly mumble chatter about us hopping a cable to work out in the grass. I’m the Q, dang it!! 😉
3. I’ll be sure to bring a cooler and cups next time…I figured I could be soft since we only did half the reps Gamma shelled out to us a few weeks ago.
4. Please keep SS Minnow and his family in your prayers with the recent losses of family members, as well as Banjo Boy’s family as they adjust to life with a 2.0
5. Love Gamma’s idea for La Unica to offer us breakfast burritos for coffeteria. We would pay of course, right?
6. Sorry for the vasectomy talk…somehow that keeps getting brought back up…I blame myself and the numerous large families of F3 Harrisburg. #reproduction
7. Thanks for the chance to lead, men. Always a pleasure.