5:25am- Maybe no one will come out this morning?
5:28am- Wow, I might be running this solo…
5:29- Well looks like two others are up for the challenge
Turns out there of Harrisburg’s finest came out for a good beat down in preparation for their 4th of July bods. I decided to keep the workout simple this morning. Looked a little like this:
- Run out to high school track. (Turns out they don’t actually lock the gate…let the mayhem begin)
- 400m repeats-(with 1-2 minute rest in between each), wound up with a solid 2 miles worth of repeats
- Bleacher work- (try to get 2-3 full sets of bleachers, don’t miss a step!)
- Double time back to the middle school track parking lot.
- Good work this morning men! Thanks for the opportunity to lead.
- Tclaps to @SoloCup and @E.T. for coming out this morning and pushing themselves on those 400m repeats and taking on the bleachers.
- Not gonna lie, I had serious thoughts about ditching the workout to talk to the red head that flew by us on the run back to the parking lot. She was booking it! Guess as the saying goes, bros before garden tools?
- All seriousness though, great push this morning!