6 men entered…wait, Drop Cloth just did a drive-by…5 men entered the gloom for what would be an epic sprint filled, tire pullin’ extravaganza.
Mosey to upper MS lot
Mountain Climbers x 15IC
Bobby Hurley’s x 15OYO
Apolo Ohno’s x 15IC
Walk to intersection of upper lots
Half the pax run top the right, others to the left
Counting right leg pace:
sprint for 10 paces
…up to 50 paces.
Walk to middle lot for some tire draggin’ fun
1 pax drags tire for each leg of a shuttle run
flapjack until all pax have pulled the tire
1 pax drags tire to crosswalk sign (50yds) while the pax performs shuttle run until they meet pax with tire…all finish as a team while encouraging the pax with the tire.
Mosey to dumpster lot (Cones set-up in semi circle)
Each pax sprint to each cone, backwards run to start point
Each pax starts when man in front starts on 2nd cone
repeato to all 7 cones
Same sequence as above but using a side shuffle instead of sprint
Mosey to track
Half pax goes left, half go right
Meet on other side and return to start point
flapjack and repeato
Mosey to ES lower lot
Freddie Mercury x 15IC
Squirm x 15IC
– Due to the shortage of Q’s, a non-sprinter took Speed, hopefully it was worth your while as it was definitely out of my comfort zone to Q a sprint designed workout.
– To all pax who have not Q’ed, stop reading this and sign up!
– Awesome work by everyone this morning, sprinting is not for everyone, but it does a body and soul good.
– Great to see Mountaineer out at Speed again, thanks for posting
– Nice work Derby! I’m assuming you still had 20# in that vest this morning. Takes a great deal of heart to keep it on during sprints, especially dragging that tire
– Always a pleasure having Shazam at a workout. You’re always the cheerleader, encouraging the pax to finish strong and push themselves, thanks for what you do.