14 Stoners and an FNG took off in the humid gloom for a little work. YHC gave the quick disclaimer and got us started because @Whatley was off on a tangent about Speedos, and we know that can’t lead anywhere good. Here’s how it went:
Warm up jog down to the flag court.
Cotton Picker x 15
IST x 15
Step ups on the flower basins x 10 each leg.
Mosey to pick up a rock. Back to the bus lot by a modified Indian run. Pax keeps their rocks above their head while last man sprints to the front. The only time the rock can go below the top of your head is while you sprint.
Bus lot work:
Overhead press x 10
Chest press x 10, Homer to Marge x 5
Skull Crushers x 10, low flutter x 10
Curls x 10
Overhead press x 10
Chest Press x 10, low dolly x 10
Skull Crushers x 10
Back to Back pass the rock x 40.
A little circuit training. (2 laps)
Run the flower basins for 20 dips, run to the split rail fence for 20 derkins, and back to the rocks for 20 overhead presses.
To the wall for peoples chair with air presses and can-can.
Back to the rocks for another modified Indian run back to the rock pile.
Freddie Mercury x 10
Rosalita x 10
1. Thanks for the opportunity to lead today. It was great to have some familiar faces back in the Pax.
2. Keep a look out for a date for the 2ndF family picnic.
3. Post workout mumble chatter indicated there should be a nice turnout for the cruise tomorrow. YHC is looking forward to it.
4. I forgot to mention the new workout “Skywalker” starting soon that will alternate between Skybrook and Winding Walk on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you know guys who could benefit, get us their email addresses.
5. Bible Study at Christians Brothers on Saturday mornings. 6:30 workout, 7:30-9:00 prayer, support, and bible study. See Sparknut or Hula for more info if you’re interested.
“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28, ESV