Six brave men posted for a pre-blast-less El Dorado. NoCo had a strong showing brining half the PAX. After wondering where the rest of the PAX was, the clock hit 5:15 and we were off for a beatdown that took us back and forth between 2 painstations….just 2 painstations. How bad could this be?
- AYG to to the deck
- Stair suicide up StH (up 1 floor, down 1 floor, up 2 floors, down 2 floors, etc.)
- At top, 20 merkins, 20 crunchy frogs
- Run back to football stadium
- Reverse Spiderman up stairs
- At top, 20 air squats, 20 dying cockroaches
- Run back to StH
- Rinse and Repeat (each cycle adds another trip up each set of stairs, i.e., round 2 there are 2 StH suicides and 2 reverse spiderman trips up football stairs).
- My apologies for not posting a pre-blast. I was caugh up in getting back from vacation and Father’s day festivities.
- Apparently, the lack of a pre-blast will send most of the Pax elsewhere (another workout? fartsack?)
- Not much mumblechatter this morning, but plenty of sweat angels at the top of each set of stairs.