27? of Highlands Gloom Warriors posted in an extra gloomy morning for what would become chest day.
Mosey to Bus Lot
Cotton Pickers x 15
Circle Merkin x 7 rounds. With 27? that was some work
Mosey to Guard Rail split into 2 groups.
2 teams on opposite ends of guard rail plank walk and meet in the middle (apparently @Nanny was not very firm in his instruction because Team 1 with me went about 60 feet and the other team went about 7)
Mosey to Cack a lacka Choo Choo tracks near fire station
Do a Merkin every time someone jumps over you
Lunge walk to sign posts
Plank up for Choo Choo again with merkin
Mosey back to Fire Station
Indian Runs back to guard Rail
Walking plank with Derkins
Mosey to Back wall
Peoples Chair with Air Press x 25
Balls to the Wall
Mosey back to middle lot
Iron Cross til failure (I believe @Smokey was the winner)
Mason Twist x 25 courtesy of @Nanny
Freddie Mercury courtesy of @Gulfstream
Closing by @Alcatraz
– Lots of Planking and Merkins today hope you felt the pump
– A lot of fresh faces today, 3 Pax I had never seen before. Welcome!
– @Derby I guess the only good day for a weight vest is leg day. But I respect that. If you want a ruck let me know I will bring it. Just don’t open it. Leave the weight a mystery.
– It is always a pleasure and I mean that. If you have been around for awhile and haven’t Q’d do it. It will make an impact on you.
– Please remember @Colonel Mustard and @Tomlin (Highlands pax in Dallas) both are going through some things.