A half dozen Lakers (no sign of Magic or Kareem though, or Kobe if you are under 30) ventured into the sticky gloom for a lil’ beatdown from a visiting Highlands Q.
=>Follow the leader mosey around the clubhouse to the back parking lot
- Storm Troopers x22
- Mountain Climbers x22
- Burpee (no Merican) x22
=>Mosey to tennis courts, oops locked, back to parking lot
- Wheel barrows
- Bear crawls, crab walks
- Lunges, broad jump burpees
- Dips, Merican ladder (5 to 1)
=>Mosey to path by lake
Partner Gazebo Relay
- Partner 1 run to gazebo and back, Partner 2 does exercise, flip flop, repeato, 100 Merican total
- Partner 1 run to gazebo and back, Partner 2 does exercise, flip flop, repeato, 200 Air Squat total
- Partner 1 run to gazebo and back, Partner 2 does exercise, flip flop, repeato, 300 LBC total
>>Ran out of time<<
=>Indian run back to parking lot
- Circle Merican
- Thanks for the welcome today and letting me Q. Great work men. Keep it going. Please find out the code to the tennis courts. You’re missing out on some prime, workout real estate.
- Nice to see some familiar faces @thefarm, @shultz. I wondered what happened to Shultz. Do I foresee a beep test at Davis Lake?
- @piston – It was great partnering with you today. Way to work!