11 Traditioners showed up for work and received a little different version of YHC’s 10X 10-6 KB Ladder Beatdown from a few weeks ago. This time, it was mostly leg exercises. Things went a little something like this:
As usual, YHC butchered the disclaimer.
Slow mosey around parking lot including toy soldiers and high knees. Return to the circle of bells for COP.
Cotton Picker X10IC
Low Slow Squat X10IC
10 KB Exercises (Rd. 1 X10, Rd. 2 X9, Rd. 3 X8, Rd. 4 X7, Rd. 5 X6)
1) Goblet Squats
2) Standing Chest Press
3) Sumo Squats
5) Figure 8’s
6) Floor to Shelf (1/2 of reps on each side)
7) KB Swings
8) Clean & Press (full reps on each side rounds 1-3, 1/2 reps each side rounds 4-5 due to time)
9) LBC’s w/ KB IC
10) Bicep Curls
After Rd. 1: 10 curl ups, slow mosey around parking lot and back to COP.
After Rd. 2: 10 curl ups, slow mosey around parking lot and back to COP.
After Rd. 3: 10 curl ups w/ partner
After Rd. 4: Nothing, let’s start Rd. 5!
Derby Double Taps X10
1) Another large group for a kettle bell workout. Love it!
2) Very little mumble chatter out there this morning. Was that due to the humidity and pools of sweat we were standing in or the fact that leg days are just plain rough?
3) Thoughts and prayers to @Dutch who was informed that his company is shutting down operations in the Carolinas and his position was terminated effective immediately. Any Pax in sales, please reach out to @Dutch if you know anyone hiring.
4) Davis Lake AO launches at @0700 tomorrow. Let’s have a strong showing from Tradition!
5) It was a pleasure leading today, as always!