The shovel flag was planted and the pax were 11 strong.
Mosey, skip, backward skip to the bus lot.
– Run all 28 bus parking spaces, forward sprint towards the hoops, backward sprint towards the E.S. Try to pass as many of the pax as possible.
– Foot speed drills using the bus parking line
1. feet together, line hops x 2 at 30 sec each, 30 break between sets
2. feet together, four corner square 30 sec on, 15 off x 2
– Cone Drills!! there were 3 cones and an endline in front of the pax in which they completed the following drills:
1. forward sprint to first cone, backpedal to previous line/cone, sprint to next cone/line, backpedal to previous cone/line until hitting each. x 3
2. defensive slides x 4, flipping directions at each cone
3. forward sprint to each cone with hand-release merkins increasing at each stop (x1,2,3,4) x 2 but decreasing the hand-release merkin count on the return trip. Backwards sprint up w/ hand-release merkins x 2
4. forward sprint to each cone with air squats increasing at each stop (x1,2,3,4) x 2 but decreasing the air squats count on the return trip. Backwards sprint up w/ air squarts x 1 + forward skips with air squats x 1
5. Suicides forward sprint, touch each cone and back to start/finish line x 1
6. Suicides backward sprint, touch each cone and back to start/finish line x 1
– Sprint from start line to last basketball hoop. Recover. Sprint back
– Sprint from start line to last line of the cone drill mini-AO. Recover. Sprint Back.
– Sprint from start line to 2nd cone of the cone drill mini-AO. Recover. Sprint Back. x 2
1. I’m sure I missed something in the Thang because we did a lot of different drills and The Nanny got in my head on a few of them and they changed on the fly! Hope everyone had as much fun as I did!
2. Great to work out with some newer Pax. Impressive consecutive posts for many of them.
3. Did we have a Highlands 3 year anniversary workout this month? We started in May 2012 in Highlands. I was fortunate to start at the end of May 2012. Truly a privilege and amazing it has continued to get stronger after 3 years.
4. Let’s represent Highlands well next week as we host The Bear! Plan on being there next Saturday.
Have a great weekend.