18 strong men conquered their fartsacks and came out for a random assortment of exercises.
Jog around parking lot for warm up:
air squat x20
Zig zag across parking lot lines: up, shuffle right, back, shuffle right, etc. across while parking lot.
*In an attempt to take a quick breather, Bull informed us that the “10-count has been banned!” =)
Mosey to the field:
1. Partner wheel barrows — switch halfway — plank.
2. Partner carry — plank.
3. Bear crawl halfway — crab walk halfway — plank.
4. Sprint across field — plank.
5. Bunny hop across field — plank.
6. Sprint across field — plank.
Mosey over to the TIRES:
(Partner up, 2-3 men per tire)
Set 1: circle merkins (merkin position, hands on tire): 1 merkin — shuffle right — 1 merkin — shuffle right — etc. until 10 merkins completed.
Set 2: (on tire) 10 dips — 10 decline merkins — 10 jump-ups
Set 3: circle merkins to 10
Set 4: (on tire) 10 dips — 10 decline merkins — 10 jump-ups
Set 5: (merkin position, hands on tire): cadence count to 10 – on each count, switch directions. Basically, just get dizzy.
Flip tires back to storage.
Mosey back to field for same as before but in reverse order:
1. Sprint across field — plank.
2. Bunny hop across field — plank.
3. Sprint across field — plank.
4. Crab walk halfway — bear crawl halfway — plank.
5. Partner carry — plank.
6. Partner wheel barrows — switch halfway — plank.
Mosey back to home base for some MARY:
crunchy frog x10
Freddie mercury x15
mason twist x10
1. Strong work to Padre and Clueless (and perhaps others?) who ran a few miles beforehand. I can’t comprehend getting up that early. =)
2. 18 is a strong showing! Great work today fellas – and thanks for being flexible on the new tire exercises.
3. Make it a great day!