1 ventured out during a difficult period to get a much needed beatdown and time alone. It was a shorter beatdown, but I tried to make it count.
– ran about half a mile to a recently scoped out playground
– SSH x 15
– IST X 15
– Cotton Pickers x 15
I did 5 rounds of the following at a nice, slow pace to make sure I had the best form.
– Merkins x 10
– Pullups x 10
– Dips x 10
– WWII situps x 15
– ran about 3/4 of a mile back to the house
– As many of you know, my family is dealing with a very difficult time right now. This was my first workout since the Leatherneck and I felt it. But I needed to think and get the blood flowing.
– Doing a shortened beatdown without my F3 brothers is really challenging. But I wore my F3 gear with pride.
– I look forward to returning to Charlotte this weekend and to my F3 brothers next week.