21 Strong Harrisburg F3 Faithful (3 FNG’s) gathered this morning at HRHS for parking lot full of speed and core work… no shortage of sprints (or sweat).
Warmup: Mosey to suicide lot, #Disclaimer, SSH IC x15, IST IC x15, Windmill IC x10, Lunge IC x10, Merkin IC x10
- Classic suicide sprints for 5 stops
- Suicide sprints w/ 5 air squats at stop and home, increasing by 5 at each stop
- Suicide sprints w/ 5 mtn climbers at stop and home, increasing by 5 at each stop
- Mosey to Northeast corner for 10 – 100’s (merkin w/ 10 pulses in low position x 10)
- 4 Corners – 20 lunges, 20 jump squats, 20 reverse crunches at the 4 corners of the lower lot w/ sprints between corners
Mary: LBC’s IC x20, Opposite Toe Touches IC x10, Double Toe Touches on 4 count x7, W IC x10
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead this morning. It is truly an honor!
- Outstanding work and effort by the PAX. It doesn’t look like much when written down, but YHC is definitely feeling it. Way to push through it.
- Welcome out PapaJohn, SpaceCowboy, & MockingJay. We look forward to seeing you regularly. It doesn’t get much easier, but you will indeed get stronger.
- See Starsky regarding the trip to Haiti.
Keep pushing – Clueless